To Request A Lasting Tribute to Your Veteran
VetAngels.org is able to help veterans and their families as a non-profit service to you and yours. Your support is key to our ongoing efforts to assist those Senior Veterans and their families in need.
Now you can both support Veterans Angels Inc and receive a quality tribute to your veteran in the form of a high quality, memorial brick. To request your tribute, fill out the order form.
What is the Aid & Attendance Benefit?
The "Aid and Attendance Benefit" is briefly explained in the video with Bryan Williams. Please take the time to watch the video below. The benefit is real and available to those veterans and their families who qualify. These tax-free benefits can mean up to a maximum:
- $2,127 a month for married veterans
- $1,794 a month for single veterans
- $1,153 a month for surviving spouses
The Aid & Attendance Benefit Story
About The Process
Veterans Angels, Inc.'s mission is to provide senior veterans and their families information and support in applying for the VA benefit to help with the cost of care. There is no charge for our service.
What Do I Need To Do?
- Answer the Eligibility Questions
- If you are eligible to apply for the pension or death benefit, a link with the forms and instructions will be sent to the email listed for the Primary Contact.
- Follow the instructions as you complete the application
- Mail all completed forms and required documents to the mailing address provided in the packet instructions.
What Does Veterans Angels Inc Do?
- An accredited claims agent will be your advocate with the VA throughout the process.
- We will be available for consultations via our toll-free number, 1-888-319-1117, or email at supportvetangels.org.
Veterans Angels, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity and all of our services are provided at NO charge. We appreciate your support.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more answers or contact us by phone, toll-free, at 1-888-319-1117 or email at .
Share This Website
Email a link to someone who would benefit from our non-profit services:
Join Our Mailing List
IMPORTANT ALERT FOR YOUNGER FAMILY MEMBERS
Long Term Care Insurance is becoming a necessity for folks 80 years old OR younger... How will you pay for a future health care crisis? Government assistance is NOT a certainty!
Approximately 70% of folks currently over 65 years of age will require some form of long-term care within their lifetime. That percentage increases with age. Purchasing LTC when you are young and healthy means protection is more affordable and you should get coverage, if qualified.
You have two options:
- Explore your options NOW
- Wait and “kick the can down the road”!
Long Term Care Insurance is a Vital piece of Financial Planning for Protecting your Future and Providing Peace of Mind for yourself and your family.
Contact Dynamic Lifetime Benefits directly at 1-888-319-1117, toll-free, for a No-Obligation Quote.
Or visit www.dynamiclifetimebenefits.com.